Thursday, January 13, 2011

Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop (2)

It's Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Parajunkee and Crazy for Books (respectively)! Please comment, link your blog, and follow, and I will be sure to return the favor. 



This week's question is: 

What makes up your non-human family??


I have a turtle named Tommy, and a chihuahua named PanPan (it's Chinese). Plus my assorted imaginary friends. :)



This week's question is: 

Why do you read the genre that you do?  What draws you to it?

I read eclectic, which is just about anything. It's hard to just choose one genre, when each is unique and appeals to me in a different way. Although, the one genre that I read the most of would be fantasy. I absolutely love fantasy because you can make up just about anything. You can run wild with your imagination, because that's what fantasy is all about. There's no rules to the game.

This week in review:
-GIVEAWAY- First one ever!

Didn't get much done this week. It's been extremely hectic at school. I don't think my teachers will be satisfied with us until we're all drowning under a pile of papers... :(

Anyways...

Have a great weekend (WHOO. THREE-DAYS.)! Remember to...


P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads

P.P.S. I'm almost at 25 followers! I think that calls for celebration! *hinthint*





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...