Thursday, January 27, 2011

Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop (4)

It's Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Parajunkee and Crazy for Books (respectively)! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!



This week's question is:

What is/was your favorite subject in school?

Um... that's a hard one. I really liked Language Arts in elementary school, although at the time I didn't really. But now that I look back, I appreciate all the free reading time we had then, and I wish we still have it. But nooooo, in high school we have to read BIG PEOPLE books. :( I liked language in sixth and seventh grade because I had great teachers. Seventh and eighth I also liked band. Band geek all the way! And this year, my favorite subject would have to be either AP Human Geography (teacher-as-a-person-wise-and-fun-class-wise), Geometry (teacher-as-a-teacher-and-a-person-wise), or Chinese (fun-class-wise). It really depends... because I like all my classes in different ways.



This week's question is: 

"What book are you most looking forward to seeing published in 2011?  Why are you anticipating that book?"


Oh, geez. You're kidding. There are waaaaay too many books I want to read! I actually made a post a while ago about books that I'm anticipating in 2011. It's definitely changed, by now though... There are many more additions. Just off the top of my head (this is not necessarily the MOST anticipated) would by City of Fallen Angels. Why? What can I say? I love the series. Who doesn't? Cassandra Clare is an amazing author, and I LOVE JACE. hahaha.

This week in review:
-Review: Portal by Imogen Rose
-Reviews coming up: Anna and the French Kiss and Huntress
-Teaser Tuesday: Matched by Ally Condie
-Waiting on Wednesday: Delirium and The Demon Trapper's Daughter
-First Giveaway WINNER

Have a great weekend!! Happy reading!

Remember to...



P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...