Friday, January 7, 2011

Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop (1)

Yay! This is my first ever Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Parajunkee and Crazy for Books (respectively). Please comment, link your blog, and follow, and I will be sure to return the favor. 



This week's question is: 

What book(s) have you discovered lately from someone's book blog?


This week I discovered many new books, such as Memento NoraUnearthlySpellcaster, and Entice. I haven't gotten any of these yet, but I will be sure to. I also discovered Ash and Huntress by Malinda Lo, but more from Twitter (does that count?). I recently won a Huntress ARC, and I've started on it, but I've been so busy I haven't really gotten into it yet. :(



This week's question is: 

What book influenced or changed your life? How did it influence/change you?

Probably The Chronicles of Narnia (Ok, not a book. Is seven acceptable?). I consider these some of my all-time favorite books. I read these first in second grade, and they're part of why I love reading so much. And why I've become so addicted to it. :)

Other favorite books include Harry Potter, Eragon, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and The Mortal Instruments. 

This week in review:
-Review: Wish
-Joined the Descent of the Angels Reading Challenge (If any of you have an angel-related Kindle book that's loanable and you would love to share, PLEASE email me at iLiveiLaughiLoveBooks@gmail.com!!!)


Have a great weekend! :) Remember to...

P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...