Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I got an award! :)


Thank you, Phae Phae @ Phaedra's Multipurpose Blog for this award! If you haven't already, go check out her blog and follow! :)

There are some things that I have to do in order to fully accept this award. They are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Award to fifteen recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

7 Things About Lucia Hua
1. I am a "GBC." (German-born Chinese. I was born in Germany. Not to Germans.)
2. I have Chronic Membranoproliferative Glomerulonephritis (try saying that five times fast!).
3. I play piano, flute, used to play piccolo, and I sing (For church. Never ask me to do so otherwise. My vocals are for God's ears only. And the church people's.)
4. I play tennis (Not currently. My kidneys-Martha and George; those of you who understand the Percy Jackson reference raise your hand and you'll get brownie points- are incapable of doing any physical activity right now. Refer to number 2.).
5. I'm talkative, but also extremely shy. (Oxymorons. Love them.)
6. Technically, wasn't that last comment also another thing? Actually... it was sarcasm. So. Number 6 is: I use sarcasm. A lot.
7. Don't ever bring chocolate near me. Because you will eventually discover the chocolate no longer in your possession, and most likely down my throat. Just warning you. Actually, give me the chocolate, or else I will... take all your books away! Mwahahahahaha...haha...ha... *coughs*

My moment of temporary insanity is over. And now, I present to you 15 SUPER-DUPER AWESOME BLOGS that you have to go check out! (By the way, SUPER-DUPER AWESOME BLOGS, you're getting this award because I love you that much and I'm just that awesome. I'm awesomer-than-awesome.)



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...