Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kindle Books I Got For Under $3

We all love books, right? And we like them even more, if they're cheap, don't we? Of course, they have to be good...

Well, here is a list of books that I bought from Amazon that were $3 or less. I added the link to my review if I already read the book. Each picture links to the Amazon Kindle page. (At least, it should...)

Bright of the Sky (Book 1 of The Entire and the Rose)
Bright of the Sky
By Kay Kenyon
Price: FREE
Genre: Science-Fiction, Paranormal
Average Rating: 3.9

Camille
Camille
By Tess Oliver
Price: $0.99
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Average Rating: 4.2


The Dark Divine
The Dark Divine
By Bree Despain
Price: $2.39
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Average Rating: 4.2

Don't Die, Dragonfly
Don't Die, Dragonfly
By Linda Joy Singleton
Price: FREE
Genre: Fantasy
Average Rating: 4.1
My Rating: 4
(Fantastic read! Another one of those stay-up-past-midnight-to-read-and-wake-up-feeling-terrible books. Then again, I do that with pretty much any book. I gotta stop depriving myself of sleep...)

Hush Money (Talent Chronicles)
Hush Money
By Susan Bischoff
Price: $0.99
Genre: Paranormal, Fantasy, Science-Fiction
Average Rating: 4.4
(I haven't started on this one, but I lent it to one Kindle user that really enjoyed it.)

Invisible (Ivy Malone Mystery Series #1)
Invisible
By Lorena McCourtney
Price: FREE
Genre: Mystery, Suspense, Christian
Average Rating: 3.9

My Blood Approves
My Blood Approves
By Amanda Hocking
Price: $0.99
Genre: Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy
Average Rating: 4.2
(Haven't started this one, but I loved the author's Trylle Trilogy so much I bought it, also. See below for Switched. This one also had rave reviews, ones even better than the Trylle Trilogy, so I figured I'd buy it since I liked that one so much.)

PORTAL (Portal Chronicles)
Portal
By Imogen Rose
Price: $0.99
Genre: Science-Fiction, Fantasy
Average Rating: 4.4
My Rating: 4
(I just finished this one two days ago, and I stayed past midnight for it. Made me lose my bloody sleep. Sorry. Currently reading Anna and the French Kiss. Etienne is getting to me. Starts off a bit slow and awkward, but definitely gets better. Can't wait to get my hands on the next one!)

Shatter (The Children of Man)
Shatter
By Elizabeth C. Mock
Price: FREE
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure
Average Rating: 4.4

Switched (Trylle Trilogy, Book 1)
Switched
By Amanda Hocking
Price: $0.99
Genre: Paranormal, Romance, Urban Fantasy
Average Rating: 4.2
My Rating: 4
(I really like this series!! Read all of them, but the only one I did a real review-not a short, one-paragraph Goodreads one-is on Ascend, the final book. I added the link to the spoiler-free one right up there.)

Winter's Passage
Winter's Passage
By Julie Kagawa
Price: $2.39
Genre: Fantasy, Paranormal, Romance
Average Rating: 4.4
My Rating: 4
(Ok, I kind of cheated on this one. It's just a novella, and it's currently available for free on the Iron Fey Official Website till Jan. 31. But I put it up here, because I ALSO bought the other two books, and LOVED them. So this is basically to tell you to buy the entire series!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...