Thursday, January 27, 2011

News, news, and more news!

Ok, so there's been a ton of news circulating around, and there's so much there's no way I can cover it all, but here are a couple important ones that I'm putting here. 


First off, for those that have read the lovely HUSH, HUSH series by Becca Fitzpatrick....


It has been announced on the Official Website that the title of Book 3 (originally titled Tempest), will be called...


"...a haunting word, quietly powerful, filled with mystery and beauty. A word that means to put doubt, fear and anxiety to rest. A word that is synonymous with stillness, secrecy and all that is forgotten." 


In other words (or word),


Silence (Hush Hush, #3)

I can't wait for this book! Loved the first, loved the second... Also hated the second. TERRIBLE cliffhanger! To see the rest of Becca Fitzpatrick's announcement, go to Fallen Archangel.

The next bit of news is also related to another one of my favorite reads of last year: CLOCKWORK ANGEL by Cassandra Clare. Now, I know we've all been anxiously awaiting for TMI movie news, and Cassie has given us this little treat to make us happy. For a while.

Here is the teaser cover:

"Placeholder and cover release date for the Clockwork Prince cover; the background shows Temple Bar, on Fleet Street, near the Institute."

Along with this lovely cover, here is an excerpt that Cassie also provided: 

"What desperation drove you to me, in the middle of the night, in a rainstorm? What has changed at the Institute? I can only think of one thing..."

I can barely wait for this one. This probably just made it worse. 

And now, onto Cassandra Clare book movie news. We all know that Lily Collins (from The Blind Side, loved that movie!) has been cast as Clary Fray... 


But will ALEX PETTYFER (caught your eye, huh?) accept the offer to be our beloved JACE?


Ah, the suspense is killing me. 

Moving on to other movie news...

Who loves the HUNGER GAMES? Raise your hand! I do, too. This awesome series written by Suzanne Collins is going to be made into a movie! Not only that, WE HAVE THE RELEASE DATE. 

MARCH 23, 2012

Mark it on your calendars, people! But then again, who cares when it's going to be released when WE DON'T KNOW THE CAST? Yeah... we'll just have to wait and find out. Since we're waiting, take the time to watch a short that shows a big scene from The Hunger Games. Fan-made, but amazingly well-done!


And... that's all I got for you folks, except for the fact that I recently heard Liam Hemsworth is interested in being Peeta. Oh, my Lordy. Discuss.

10 minutes later... 

I JUST NOTICED SOME HUGE NEWS. Maybe even bigger than The Hunger Games movie! Ok, maybe not. BUT. I've reached 100 followers! SQUEE. Ok, I just had a giveaway so Mom might not be so happy with me, but I'LL WORK ON IT. Bear with me. :)



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...