Saturday, January 22, 2011

On My Wishlist (3)/In My Mailbox (1) Mash-Up


On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too.

So, the books on my wishlist this week are actually ones that I have access to (yay for school libraries and Netgalley!). This week's post is kind of like a mix of In My Mailbox (Hosted by The Story Siren) and On My Wishlist.

From the library this week I checked out:

Forgive My Fins (Fins, #1) 
Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs

Anna and the French Kiss
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Matched (Matched #1)
Matched by Ally Condie

Other books that I got this week (Too many! I hate deadlines! Can't read them all!):

The Iron Queen (Iron Fey, #3)
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa (from NetGalley)

A World Without Heroes (Beyonders, #1)
A World Without Heroes by Brandon Mull (from Simon and Schuster Galley Grab)

The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine, #1)
The Dark Divine by Bree Despain (bought for Kindle)

The Ancestors
The Ancestors by L.A. Banks, Tananarive Due, Brandon Massey 
(won from giveaway by L.M. Preston)


Books that I, basically, WANT:

Vampire Rising (Alex Van Helsing, #1)
Vampire Rising by Alex Van Helsing
(I saw this one in the library! But I already checked out so many!)

The Cellar
The Cellar by A.J. Whitten
(Galley requested)

The Vespertine (Vespertine, #1)
The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell
(Galley requested)

Angelfire (Angelfire, #1)
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
(Galley requested)

There's about a billion other books in the library that caught my eye. I just can't remember any of them at the moment.

In truth, I actually want every single book that I want to read, but I can't exactly list 100 books on this. Here's my full list on Goodreads.








LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...