Saturday, January 29, 2011

On My Wishlist/In My Mailbox Mash-up (2)


On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too.

In My Mailbox is a meme designed by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie to promote blogger interaction and put new books on the radar.

From the library this week I checked out:

Vampire Rising (Alex Van Helsing, #1)
Vampire Rising (Alex Van Helsing, #1) by Jason Henderson

Fallen (Fallen, #1)
Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate


Ash
Ash by Malinda Lo


Last Dance (The Seer, #2)
Last Dance (The Seer, #2) by Linda Joy Singleton

Other books I got this week:

Pale Demon (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #9)
Pale Demon (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #9) by Kim Harrison (from NetGalley)

The Cellar
The Cellar by A.J. Whitten (from NetGalley)

The Vespertine
The Vespertine (Vespertine, #1) by Saundra Mitchell (from NetGalley)

Other bookish things I've received:

Signed Last Sacrifice Bookplate from Stephanie at Stephanie, A History

Books that I'm wishing for (This week's wishlist consists of books that I feel like everybody has read except for me.):

Nightshade (Nightshade, #1)
Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea Cremer

If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)
If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead

Darkfever (Fever, #1)
Darkfever (Fever, #1) by Karen Marie Moning


... Seriously, I can't believe I haven't read these books yet when they're so much hype about them all over the blogosphere. Fail. Asian fail.


In truth, I actually want every single book that I want to read, but I can't exactly list 100 books on this. Here's my full list on Goodreads.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...