Friday, February 4, 2011

Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop (5)

Yay!! It's Friday, and I'm at home because we have a snow day! In Houston! But the problem is, THERE WAS NO SNOW. The weatherman lied!! I'm sad now. :(


It's Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Parajunkee and Crazy for Books (respectively)! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!



This week's question is:

What is the book you are currently 'pushing'? (Pushing means trying to get people to read it.)

I don't really "push" people to read books. Any book that I give 3 stars or more means I liked it and I would recommend it. It really depends what type of genre you like. If you gave me one specifically, I could give you some recommendations.


This week's question is:

What are you reading now and why are you reading it?

I am currently reading A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens and Ash by Malinda Lo. AToTC is for school, so it wasn't really my choice. I'm on chapter 1 of Book the Second, so I can't give my opinion on it yet. Ash I just started. I finished Huntress last week, and I really liked it. Huntress is a companion prequel to Ash. My review is linked below. 

This week in review:
-Review: Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
-Review: Huntress ARC by Malinda Lo
-Review: Matched by Ally Condie
-Reviews coming up: Last Dance and Witch Ball by Linda Joy Singleton, Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
-Teaser Tuesday: Last Dance by Linda Joy Singleton
-Waiting on Wednesday: Lola, Isla, and Crossed

*Note: Blog still under construction. I've been very busy lately... hopefully I'll get a new look during Spring Break. If you have any recommendations on how I can improve my blog, please let me know!

Have a great weekend! Happy reading!

Remember to...

Art-A-Peel - Wall Wisdom Live As If You Only Have Today

P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...