Friday, February 11, 2011

Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop (6)

It's Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Parajunkee and Crazy for Books (respectively)! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!



Alright, I lied. Not really, but I won't be answering the questions that these two lovely blogs normally post since I'm actually going to be out of town on Friday (that post has a really cute picture of Jace and Clary. <3). 

Last week, I was celebrating a snow day. It looks like we might have another one tomorrow. (Which is Thursday. Aren't I confusing?) The only problem is, IT DOESN'T SNOW. Unless snow looks like this now:


It's like he's telling us Houstonians to not get mad it him for falling instead of Mr. Snow. Nice try, Mr. Innocent Guy. HEY. THAT RHYMES. 


Sigh.

Ok, I'm done ranting. Here is *dumrolls* MY WEEK IN REVIEW:

-Review: Last Dance by Linda Joy Singleton
-Review: Witch Ball by Linda Joy Singleton
-Author Interview (MY FIRST EVER!!): Linda Joy Singleton
-Review: Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
-Review Coming Up: Ash by Malinda Lo
-Yay! I won the Irresistibly Sweet Award!! :) Thank you, Momo!
-Teaser Tuesday: Ash by Malinda Lo
-Waiting on Wednesday: Fins Are Forever, Angel

Have a great weekend! Happy reading!!! Stay warm! :)

Remember to...

...this Valentine's Day!!!

P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...