Friday, February 18, 2011

Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop (7)

I am such a bad person. I haven't posted at all this week, other than the usual weekly features. :( Sorry, you guys. I've been so busy! School work and everything... Hopefully I'll catch up on the blog this weekend! (And redesign it. I think you guys are sick of flying kisses.)


I'm also behind on three episodes of Glee... NOBODY TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS.


I'm mad, though, because it was supposed to be a holiday on Monday, and it got cancelled! Because of the "snow" day that we had a couple weeks ago... WHEN IT DIDN'T EVEN SNOW. *rages*


Anyways...


It's Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Parajunkee and Crazy for Books (respectively)! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!



This week's question is:

If you are a fan of Science Fiction what is your favorite book? If you haven't read Science Fiction before... any inkling to? Anything catch your eye?

Mmm... why yes, I do in fact love science fiction! It's similar to fantasy, but do note that it is NOT the same thing as fantasy. 

I can't pinpoint my favorite, but some I do like are: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, The Pendragon Adventures by D.J. MacHale, Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer, and Maximum Ride by James Patterson.

This week's question is:

What book(s) would you like to see turned into a movie?


There are so many books that I would love to see on-screen! I normally don't end up liking the movies as "book-movies," though, but as "movie-movies" I usually like them. It's still interesting to see books turned turned into sounds and visuals on a screen rather than just picturing them in my head.

This week in review:
-Reviews coming up: Ash by Malinda Lo, The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa (Note: Working on these now! Come back later in the weekend and check to see if they're posted!)
-Teaser Tuesday: Solid by Shelley Workinger
-Waiting on Wednesday: City of Fallen Angels
-Hope everybody had a great Valentine's Day! Winner of the hop was posted.

Have a great weekend! Happy reading!

P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...