Friday, February 25, 2011

Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop (8)

Yay!! It's Friday! TGIF, much? This week has been crazy. Busy, busy work. Plus lots of books read and reviews to write... get ready for a bombardment of posts. I have a lot reviews to write before the end of this month. :)


It's Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Parajunkee and Crazy for Books (respectively)! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!



This week's question is: 

Share your current fav television show! Tell us a bit about it...

GLEE. GLEE GLEE GLEE GLEE. Heehee, I think you get the idea! I love Glee! Remember the High School Musical (Yeach.) fad a couple of years ago with all the little girls and boys who loved Disney? Glee is like that. ONLY WAY, WAY BETTER. So, you got this Glee club at a high school, and they're all part of the "minorities" of the school. The gay kids, the kids in wheelchairs, the fat kids, the juvies, the pregnant girls, the Asians... and anybody who USED to be popular that joins the Glee club is now at the bottom of the high school hierarchy, whether you were the star quarterback or the hottest cheerleader. I love this show because it's just so funny and I love all their songs and dances and it teaches you a couple of life lessons, too. Oh, Sue Sylvester is downright hilarious. 

By the way, I am FOUR EPISODES BEHIND on Glee, SO DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING!

Only one of the best songs ever on Glee: 



This week's question is:

Do you ever wish you would have named your blog something different?

Yes. Definitely, yes. I'm not a very creative person, and really I just took the first name that came in my head. And even then it wasn't very original. I got it from my friend who posted their "Info" on Facebook as something about how they "iLive, iLaugh, iLove" something or something like that. Yeah. Plagiarism, I know. I'm sure they didn't come up with that themselves, either! 

This week in review:
-Review: Ash by Malinda Lo
-Review: The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
-Reviews coming up: Solid by Shelley Workinger, Evermore by Alyson Noel, Nightshade by Andrea Cremer, Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
-Teaser Tuesday: Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
-Waiting on Wednesday: The Iron Knight

So, for those of you that have been keeping up on Twitter and the blog, you'll know I was freaking out this week about this oral interpretation I had to do. Well, I finally decided on the last chapter of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. I thought I was doing pretty well, but I went over the time limit and got rudely interrupted. Sigh.

Have a great weekend! Happy reading!

P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads! And check out my Facebook page! :) 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...