Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Going Out of Town!

Don't worry. We're just taking the bus. I don't think my chihuahua could balance on a donkey anyways.

Isn't that the most amazing thing you've ever seen??? 

And this one???

I really wish we were riding one of those to San Antonio... speaking of San Antonio, that is where I will be from Thursday, February 10 to Sunday, February 13 (also the last day for my Follower Love Giveaway Hop!). I'm super excited. I'm going with my orchestra there. 

I play the flute... 

And apparently so does this mouse. Or maybe it's eating it. 

So, for those of you high school band geeks, you're might be wondering "How does she play flute and be in orchestra?!?" The answer, my dears, is Skills. Hahahaha. You don't got ninja skills like I has. 


Well, the truth is, I am simply a part of the Clear Lake High School Honor Full Orchestra. Look it up. We're as famous as Bill Gates and Tiger Woods. Or rather, his scandals. Just kidding. I don't think we're that famous. 

Anyways. So I'll be in San Antonio next weekend for the TMEA (Texas Music Educators Association) convention, AKA the largest music convention in the United States. And you know what? And I'm PERFORMING there! NERVOUS NERVOUS NERVOUS NERVOUS... You know what else? I'm performing HERE. 


The Lila Cockrell Theatre. One of the largest concert halls in the US. The only reason it's not as famous as, say, Carnegie Hall, is because it's not in New-freaking-York. NERVOUS NERVOUS NERVOUS NERVOUS...

I don't know who Ape-ricot is, but I sure am going bananas!

Alright, I think I'm done going crazy. Since I'll be gone this weekend, I will hopefully post as much as possible by making scheduled posts, but I won't be able to do things like Follow Friday. Sadface. I'm almost not that great at predicting the future... so I obviously won't be able to cover everything. Hm. Hopefully I'll get some books read and reviews written this week. As for this weekend, I'll just remind you to join my CSN Stores Giveaway, and my Follower Love Giveaway Hop. :)

KBAI. Have a great weekend you guys. See you Monday! Ohwait. That's Valentine's! :D

Aw....

And you know what that reminded me of? 


*SQUEALS* AWWW!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...