Tuesday, February 22, 2011

HELP!!!

Hey guys,


Ok, so I don't have much time to work on this, because I have homework to do, but there's a little bit of homework that I need YOU GUYS to help me with. In speech class we are doing this oral interpretation, and we're supposed to bring in a book to share with everybody. This can be absolutely any book we want, from children's books to classics to contemporary. I want to bring in a more contemporary young adult novel (after all, that is what I blog about), but I can't decide what to bring in. Please help me choose! I have a list following this. The time limit for the presentation is 5-8 minutes. Also, if you have any ideas, please tell me what excerpt/scene I should read! The cut should not leave you hanging. Even though that is the type of teaser I would do, this isn't really a teaser. We have to represent the entire book.


This is due tomorrow! No, I was not procrastinating. :) I just got the assignment today!


Please help me!! Thanks. :D

  • The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
  • Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
  • The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  • MAX, Fang by James Patterson
  • Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa
  • Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
  • Evermore, Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
I have some other books, so if you have another idea let me know. I just might happen to have the book. ;)


**Update: Turns out I hate till the day after tomorrow. :) That's February 24. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...