Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lovely Blog Award

Aw... thank you to Carina at Dystopian Desserts for this award! Be sure to check out her blog! 

To accept the awards, I have to follow some rules:
1. Thank the person who gave them to you and link back to their blog
2. Post 7 random facts about yourself
3. Pick 15 other blogs to pass the award onto

My facts: 
1. My favorite colors are blue, purple, and silver.
2. I'm taller than most people in my grade. But younger than them. Sigh.
3. I'm scared of heights.
4. I do not like anything horror. Movies, books, Halloween...
5. Libraries and museums scare me because they're so quiet. I feel like any noise I make will be heard and seen by all. That's why I usually just grab the book and go.
6. I love dogs. Cats? Ew. Too hissy. But, my favorite animal is the lion. So I like big cats. Not small ones.
7. My favorite Disney movie of all-time is Mulan. Surprise, surprise, huh?

And now this award goes to these lovely blogs...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...