Saturday, February 5, 2011

On My Wishlist/In My Mailbox Mash-up (3)


On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too.

In My Mailbox is a meme designed by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie to promote blogger interaction and put new books on the radar.

I didn't receive many books this week because I'm trying to catch up with my TBR pile. I received one from Shelley Workinger who asked me to review a copy of her book, Solid.


Books that I'm wishing for (again going with the theme of "Books everybody has read but me."):

Personal Demons (Personal Demons, #1)
Personal Demons (Personal Demons, #1) by Lisa Desrochers

Delirium (Delirium, #1)
Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver

Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)
Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggia Stiefvater

In truth, I actually want every single book that I want to read, but I can't exactly list 100 books on this. Here's my full list on Goodreads.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...