Saturday, February 12, 2011

On My Wishlist/In My Mailbox Mash-up (4)


On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too.

In My Mailbox is a meme designed by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie to promote blogger interaction and put new books on the radar.

Yay I made more runs to the library this week!!! :D

This week I checked out (Speaking of checked out... I'm pretty sure the librarian said we can only check out 5 books. I have 6. Not that I'm complaining.) :

Evermore (The Immortals, #1)
Evermore (The Immortals, #1) by Alyson Noel

Wake (Dream Catcher, #1)
Wake (Dream Catcher, #1) by Lisa McMann

Nightshade (Nightshade, #1)
Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea Cremer

I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1)
I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1) by Pittacus Lore

Books that I'm wishing for (I saw these at the library. If somebody checks them out before I do, I am not going to be happy! Hahaha. New books. They make me crazy.) :

Incarceron (Incarceron, #1)
Incarceron (Incarceron, #1) by Catherine Fisher

The Replacement
The Replacement (The Replacement, #1) by Brenna Yovanoff

The Body Finder (The Body Finder, #1)
The Body Finder (The Body Finder, #1) by Kimberely Derting

In truth, I actually want every single book that I want to read, but I can't exactly list 100 books on this. Here's my full list on Goodreads.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...