Saturday, February 19, 2011

On My Wishlist/In My Mailbox Mash-up (5)


On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too.

In My Mailbox is a meme designed by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie to promote blogger interaction and put new books on the radar.

This week I received:

The Iron Queen (Iron Fey, #3)
The Iron Queen (Iron Fey, #3) by Julie Kagawa (bought)
SQUEE. FINISHED ALREADY. Check out my review!

Angel (Maximum Ride, #7)
Angel (Maximum Ride, #7) by James Patterson (on Kindle)

Shadow Walkers
Shadow Walkers by Brent Hartinger
This one showed up in the mail this week. No idea why I received it...

Books that I'm wishing for (Sequels to books I've read this week... minus The Iron Knight. Saving that for later. I'm only putting sequels because I'm trying not to borrow too many books from the library, so I'm only allowing myself to check out sequels until a finish a series and can choose another.) : 

Blue Moon (The Immortals, #2)
Blue Moon (The Immortals, #2) by Alyson Noel

Settling (Solid, #2)
Settling (Solid, #2) by Shelley Workinger

In truth, I actually want every single book that I want to read, but I can't exactly list 100 books on this. Here's my full list on Goodreads.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...