Saturday, February 26, 2011

On My Wishlist/In My Mailbox Mash-up (6)

On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where I list all the books I desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event that you can join in with too.

In My Mailbox is a meme designed by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie to promote blogger interaction and put new books on the radar.

This week I received:

Blue Moon (The Immortals, #2)
Blue Moon (Immortals, #2) 
By Alyson Noel

Revolution
By Jennifer Donnelly

Sword Play (The Seer, #4)
Sword Play (The Seer, #4)
By Linda Joy Singleton

Fatal Charm (The Seer, #5)
Fatal Charm (The Seer, #5)
By Linda Joy Singleton

Shadowland (The Immortals, #3)
Shadowland (The Immortals, #3)
By Alyson Noel

Books I'm wishing for:
The Eternal Ones (Eternal Ones, #1)
The Eternal Ones (Eternal Ones, #1)
By Kirsten Miller

Before I Fall
By Lauren Oliver

Firelight (Firelight, #1)
Firelight (Firelight, #1)
By Sophie Jordan

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)
The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)
By James Dashner

In truth, I actually want every single book that I want to read, but I can't exactly list 100 books on this. Here's my full list on Goodreads.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...