Friday, March 11, 2011

Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop (10)

It's Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Parajunkee and Crazy for Books (respectively)! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!



This week's question is:
Who are you the boy/girl, instead of you the blogger?

I am Lucia the girl - Asian, nerd, bibliophile. I love to eat, read, and sleep. That's pretty much my entire life, plus homework. I'm a sister, a daughter, and a best friend. Music is my other passion. Band, orchestra, and piano. <3 I may be shy at first, but don't let that fool you. Once I warm up, you'll probably wish you brought ear muffs. Chocolate. Best. Thing. Ever. Second best? Sushi. Well, food-wise, that is. For more "fascinating" facts about me (sarcasm), visit my About Me Page. :)



This week's question is:
"If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"

Oooh. Great question. I would definitely get all 7 Harry Potter books. I think they're selling on Amazon for $50-ish. Sadly, I don't even have much money, and obviously, the HP books are a MUST. Um... Oh, gosh. For the rest, I really don't know. You'll have to actually put me in the shop, and I'll grab the first couple of prettiest things that I see. 

Kay, guys. I'm actually partying in New York right now (Metaphorically. I mean, I am in New York, but I'm not partying)... so I won't be hopping around much. But I'll be sure to return the favor if you comment! :D

This week in review (Haha, see what I did there?) 
Review: Vampire Rising by Jason Henderson
Review: Fallen by Lauren Kate

Author Interviews: 

Giveaways:

Memes:
Teaser Tuesday: Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

Have a great weekend! Happy reading!


P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads! And check out my Facebook page! :) 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...