Friday, March 18, 2011

Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop (11)

Yay it's Friday!!! Sadly, it's the last Friday of my spring break. :( Waaah. I don't think I got enough sleep. Haha. Had a great vacation in NYC and DC. Might post some pictures later. :)


It's Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Parajunkee and Crazy for Books (respectively)! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!


This week's question is: 
How did you come up with your blog name?

It just kind of popped into my head and I was like "Ok. That works." Haha. There's not some super deep emotional story behind it. o_O

Courtesy of the super awesome Katie at Call me Crazy!


This week's question is:
Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?

HA. Definitely the latter. I read so many books at a time, it clogs up my brain. Haha. I start one book, and then another one arrives in the mail or on my Kindle or in the library, and I start that one also. And it just keeps happening again and again and again... It's good because I always have something to read and I have plenty of options, so if I don't feel like reading one book I can pick up another. But sometimes it's annoying because I read one book, then hop to another, and I'm confused at first because I forget what's happened to far. And I sometimes mix up characters and events in books. Sigh.






This week in review (Haha, see what I did there?) :
Faustine (ARC) by Imogen Rose
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
The Mermaid Princess (Mini Review) by Kris Rivers
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater


Giveaways:
Signed Portal paperback by Imogen Rose
Signed Trylle Trilogy paperbacks by Amanda Hocking


Other: 
Want to ask your favorite author a question? Fill out this form! :)


Have a great weekend! Happy reading!
Isn't that cute.
P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads! And check out my Facebook page! :) 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...