Friday, March 25, 2011

Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop (12)

It's Friday, Friday, gettin' down on Friday! Oh, goodness. 


It's Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Parajunkee and Crazy for Books (respectively)! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!


This week's question is:
Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100FACTSABOUTME, GIVE US FIVE BOOK RELATED SILLY FACTS ABOUT YOU.
1. I have to keep my books clean. Don't touch them without clean hands, don't eat while reading them, and DO NOT dog-ear!
2. Libraries actually make me nervous. Too quiet.
3. My Kindle TBR list is huge because I went crazy after I received it on Christmas. Does it stop me from buying? Nope.
4. I don't physically do anything to my books, but while reading I do mentally scream and slap and kick characters like a mad woman if they're being stupid. Or mean.
5. I actually don't care much about whether I have an entire series in paperback or hardcover (unlike some obsessed people). Come on. I'm Asian. Saving money comes first! I just want the entire series. :D


This week's question is:
"If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?"
The Chronicles of Narnia!!! Heck, yes. They're my favorite books of all time. Who doesn't want to go to a magical world full of satyrs, unicorns, and magic? If it looks anything like the movie sets, it has to be gorgeous.

This Week in Review (Haha, see what I did there?)
Angel by James Patterson
Magician's Muse by Linda Joy Singleton
Shadowland by Alyson Noel
Across the Universe by Beth Revis

Author Interviews:

Current Giveaways:
Signed paperback of PORTAL by Imogen Rose (Ends tomorrow!!)
Signed paperbacks of TRYLLE TRILOGY by Amanda Hocking (Ends tomorrow!!)
Five copies of THE MERMAID PRINCESS by Kris Rivers
Signed hardcover of NIGHTSHADE by Andrea Cremer
Signed hardcover of HUNTRESS by Malinda Lo

Weekly Memes:
Teaser Tuesday: Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
Waiting on Wednesday: Vanish by Sophie Jordan

Other:
A Touch Mortal giveaway at Leah Clifford's blog!

Have a great weekend! Happy reading! Oh and Happy Spring!! :D
What a delicious looking bunny. I mean, cotton candy.
P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads! And check out my Facebook page! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...