Thursday, March 31, 2011

Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop (13)

It's my thirteenth post of these two memes! Omg! Thirteen is actually my lucky number, so I hope this week will be lucky! More followers, more UPS men showing up at the door... :)


It's Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Parajunkee and Crazy for Books (respectively)! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!


This week's question is: 
What is the book that you really don't want to admit to loving??
To the blogging world, or any bibliophile, there really is no book that I won't admit to loving! I mean, yes you are what you eat, but aren't you also kind of what you read? If you're ashamed of admitting you like a certain book... then I don't get why you like it. lol. The case is a little different, however, with my real life friends. They're not avid readers like me. Most just don't get why I read so much, or why I read "potato chip" books, and not classics.

This week's question is:
"Since today is April Fool's Day in the USA, what is the best prank you have ever played on someone OR that someone has played on you?"
Um. How about none of the above? I don't do pranks, and nobody's ever really pulled one on me. I prefer to keep it that way. Thanks. :) (NO PRANKS!)

Author Interviews:

Guest Posts:

Current Giveaways:
The Mermaid Princess by Kris Rivers
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Huntress by Malinda Lo
Solid by Shelley Workinger

Weekly Memes:
Teaser Tuesday: Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
Waiting on Wednesday: Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

Other:

Have a great weekend! Happy reading!
P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads! And check out my Facebook page! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...