Friday, March 4, 2011

Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop (9)

Yay!!! It's Friday!!! :D Finally. I'm so tired. This week I've stayed up to read almost every night. A good decision... until the next morning. 


This has been a really good book week! Got my first ARC request accepted, Haven arrived in the mail, joined my first book tour, got offered an ARC by an author (SQUEEE!), and got 2 more book review requests! Yay. This is so much work... but I love it! If only my teachers could understand that sometimes... I just DON'T LIKE HOMEWORK. Haha.


So...


It's Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Parajunkee and Crazy for Books (respectively)! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!



This week's question is:

What embarrassing thing have you done on cold medicine? 


Thankfully, nothing. Just wait. One day I will end up walking to school with my pants on backward or something.


This week's question is:


"Who's your all-time favorite book villain?"


"We did it, we bashed them, wee Potter's the one
and Voldy's gone mouldy, so lets have fun!"



He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named haunts my dreams. Really. Snake nostrils are just not flattering. 

This week in review (Haha, see what I did there?) :
Review: Solid by Shelley Workinger
Review: Evermore by Alyson Noel
Review: Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Review: Blue Moon by Alyson Noel
Review: I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
Reviews coming up: Sword Play and Fatal Charm by Linda Joy Singleton
-Teaser Tuesday: Fatal Charm by Linda Joy Singleton
-Waiting on Wednesday: The Power of Six


Thanks to the awesome Carina at Dystopian Desserts for the Lovely Blog Award! :)

Have a great weekend! Happy reading!
I want a sexy monocle like his.

P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads! And check out my Facebook page! :) 



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...