Sunday, March 6, 2011

In My Mailbox (7)



In My Mailbox is a meme designed by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie to promote blogger interaction and put new books on the radar.


I am no longer doing the On My Wishlist meme because I figured it was pretty similar to Waiting on Wednesday. Therefore, there is no more OMW/IMM. It's just IMM. :)


This was originally going to be my first vlog, but after having numerous issues (from wrong type of file to the length of the video), I have decided to not put the one I made and attempt it again at a later time. I made a little video without me in it... one that shouldn't have issues. 


So... on to what I got this week "in my mailbox." 


WON:
  • From Hafsah at Icey Books - Haven by Kristi Cook - THANK YOU!!

BOUGHT:
  • Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers (Don't forget to go to her blog to enter Original Sin giveaways!!)

FOR REVIEW:

  • Signed Voice of the Undead ARC by Jason Henderson (plus bookmarks!!)
  • Fins Are Forever ARC by Tera Lynn Childs
  • The Discovery of Socket Greeny by Tony Bertauski for e-book tour
  • The Mermaid Princess e-book by Kris Rivers
  • Running From Secrets e-book by Stephanie Void

Checked out from the library:
  • Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
  • White Cat by Holly Black
  • Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
  • Firelight by Sophie Jordan
  • Paranormalcy by Kiersten White


Giveaways:
Have a great spring break!!! I'll be gone Thursday, March 10 to Wednesday, March 16. Vacation to NYC and DC! Whoooo!


What did you get in your mailbox this week? Leave a comment and let me know! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...