Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (12)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blogging event hosted at 
Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

So I kind of cheated. I actually wrote this post the week before it got posted. I wrote this last Wednesday (which is actually today right now). I was just doing some book browsing, and one special book caught my eye, announcing its release date. And I was so excited I wanted to make a WoW post! But then I realized I already made one. So, I'm making it now so I won't forget next Wednesday (which is today by the time you're reading this post). Confusing, huh? Anyways, without further ado, this week I am waiting on...
Inheritance (Inheritance, #4)
The Inheritance Cycle (formerly Trilogy), #4
By Christopher Paolini
Publication Date: November 8, 2011

Not so very long ago, Eragon—Shadeslayer, Dragon Rider—was nothing more than a poor farm boy, and his dragon, Saphira, only a blue stone in the forest. Now the fate of an entire civilization rests on their shoulders.

Long months of training and battle have brought victories and hope, but they have also brought heartbreaking loss. And still, the real battle lies ahead: they must confront Galbatorix. When they do, they will have to be strong enough to defeat him. And if they cannot, no one can. There will be no second chances.

The Rider and his dragon have come further than anyone dared to hope. But can they topple the evil king and restore justice to Alagaësia? And if so, at what cost?

Can you SQUEEEE? I have been waiting for this book for FOREVER. Seriously, Chrissy. When did Brisingr come out? 2008?!? Oh, Lord. That's three years. I first read this series in like third grade, and dude, I LOVED IT. So, yeah. A little fangirl-ing here. SQUEEEEE. I do have a couple issues, and that is with the cover, and the title. Lol. That's almost all of what we know about the book right now. But I loved the cover of Brisingr. Black and gold? Awesome color combination. Now this one is back to plain old green (no offense, green lovers). Kind of a disappointment. Also, the title. I don't know. It's just... boring. But hey, it's better than some hopefully "in-progress" ones, such as what is currently on Goodreads as The End of Maximum Ride, aka Maximum Ride #8. I'm sorry, but James Patterson, you REALLY could do better than that. 

Anyways. Sorry for a little ranting. Later, you guys.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...