Friday, April 8, 2011

Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop (14)

OMG. Today is FRIDAY. Which means, tomorrow is Saturday! Now, Rebecca Black is not the reason I am excited. I'm excited BECAUSE TOMORROW IS THE HOUSTON TEEN BOOK CON. YAAAAAYYYY! 

It's Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Parajunkee and Crazy for Books (respectively)! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!

This week's question is: 
Do you judge a book by its cover?
YES. I think most people (self-consciously) do. Of course, I do not judge a book's insides by the cover! It's just that a pretty cover entices me to pick it up more.

This week's question is:
Coming soon!

Reviews:
Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg

Author Interviews:

Current Giveaways:
The Mermaid Princess by Kris Rivers
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Huntress by Malinda Lo
Solid by Shelley Workinger
Voice of the Undead by Jason Henderson
Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
Swag: Firelight by Sophie Jordan 

Weekly Memes:
Waiting on Wednesday: Awake at Dawn by C.C. Hunter

Have a great weekend! Happy reading!!
P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads! And check out my Facebook page! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...