Friday, April 15, 2011

Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop (15)

It's Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Parajunkee and Crazy for Books (respectively)! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!


This week's question is: 
Do you have anyone that you can discuss books with IRL (in real life)? Tell us about him/her.
That's the sad thing. I don't have anybody. :( Nobody reads as much as I do, and nobody loves books as much as I do. I would just love to meet somebody in real life that I could chat with about the hot male character, or the new stupid thing the female protagonist has done, or how funny and awesome the best friend is, even though he doesn't belong with the female protagonist, whom he has a crush on. I wouldn't even care if they were an adult. I just want somebody. (Can you picture me on my knees, pleading?) Haha. Well, the good thing is, the amazing blogosphere is out there to support people like me with our loneliness issues.

This week's question is:
Pick a character from a book you are currently reading or have just finished and tell us about him/her.
I just finished reading Paranormalcy by Kiersten White. The love interest of our female protagonist is Lend. Lend's the the son of a human and a water spirit. He has the ability to take on any human form. Without another body on, he is described as looking watery and hard to focus on. We first meet Lend when he breaks into the IPCA (International Paranormal Containment Agency). Bad idea.

Reviews:
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
White Cat by Holly Black

Current Giveaways:

-Five copies of The Mermaid Princess by Kris Rivers: Ends 4/16, Int'l
-Signed Nightshade by Andrea Cremer: Ends 4/23, US only
-NEW! Teen Book Con Swag: Ends 4/30, US only
-Signed Huntress by Malinda Lo: Ends 4/30, US/CAN
-Solid by Shelley Workinger: Ends 4/30, Int'l
-ARC of Voice of the Undead by Jason Henderson: Ends 4/30, US only
-Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter: Ends 5/7, US only
-Firelight Swag: Ends 5/7, US only

Weekly Memes:
Teaser Tuesday: Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Waiting on Wednesday: Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer

Have a fabulous weekend! Happy reading!
My church is going camping this weekend. I'm not going, but I sure am thinking of these. :)
P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads! And check out my Facebook page! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...