Friday, April 22, 2011

Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop (16)

Hug a tree today! It's Earth Day!!! :D
It's Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Parajunkee and Crazy for Books (respectively)! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!
This week's question is:
What is on your current playlist right now?
I have Glee. A LOT of Glee. Hahaha. It's so amazing. <3 I also have soundtracks of the first two Narnia movies. And the CoFA playlist. And then a bunch of mixed songs/pieces ranging from Dvorák to Pink.
This week's question is:
If you find a book you love, do you hunt down books by the same author?
I used to do that all the time! But that was before I started blogging and high school. Meaning, I used to have more time. Darn you, homework!

Reviews:
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

Author Interviews:

Current Giveaways:
NEW! Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Huntress by Malinda Lo
Solid by Shelley Workinger
Voice of the Undead by Jason Henderson
Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter

Weekly Memes:
In My Mailbox: The Epic Amazon Order Edition
Teaser Tuesday: Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Waiting on Wednesday: Supernaturally by Kiersten White

Have a wonderful three-day weekend! Happy Easter!
P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads! And check out my Facebook page! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...