Saturday, April 16, 2011

In My Mailbox (11) - The Best Amazon Order Ever Edition



In My Mailbox is a meme designed by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie to promote blogger interaction and put new books on the radar.

Books Received:
  • Waterfall (one ARC paperback, one ebook) and Cascade (one ARC ebook) by Lisa T. Bergren
  • The Best Amazon Order Ever: City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (finally arrived!!) and Scorpia Rising by Anthony Horowitz
  • Betrayal by Lee Nichols
  • She Smells the Dead by E.J. Stevens
  • Spirit Storm by E.J. Stevens
  • Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

Here is where I rant about Scorpia Rising. LOOK. The colors don't go with the other books on my middle grade shelf! It's so ugly! By itself, it's beautiful. In between two blue/green books, shudder! Sigh. I need to buy the rest of the series.

Also Received...
The Iron Witch bookplate
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader movie - part of The Best Amazon Order Ever (squeeeeee!!!)
It's beautiful.
Spirit Guide swag (from E.J. Stevens)

IMM11_Gifted.jpg
Close up of super cool romance trading cards!
Thanks to...
Lisa T. Bergren and her publicist, Jeanne Wynn
Karen Mahoney
Amazon and my mom's wallet :D (and my mom, of course!)
Parajunkee and Tynga's Reviews (Fabulous Spring Break Event!)
E.J. Stevens
What did you get in your mailbox this week? Leave a comment and let me know! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...