Saturday, April 23, 2011

In My Mailbox (12)


In My Mailbox is a meme designed by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie to promote blogger interaction and put new books on the radar.

Sadly, I didn't get that many books this week, so there won't be a video. BUT. I got this super-duper AWESOME shirt from Harry Potter World that my friends got me and I had to show it to you, so I'm making an IMM post this week rather than waiting till next. 

Books Received:
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson (FREE for Kindle! Don't know if it still is...)
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan, signed!!
Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare (Duh.) for school
Thank you Random Buzzers for TFoHT!

And the shirt (taken from Google)...
SQUEE. I LOVE IT. If you can't read it, it says "I Served Time in Azkaban. APPROACH WITH EXTREME CAUTION. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE MAGIC AGAINST THIS PERSON."

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Omg. I laughed so hard. Thank you, Holly and Megan! Love ya, besties!

So... What did you get in your mailbox this week? Leave a comment and let me know! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...