Friday, May 6, 2011

Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop (18)

It's Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Parajunkee and Crazy for Books (respectively)! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!
This week's question is:
Circle time! It's time to share. What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?
I would most like to be... either Meghan from Iron Fey (Julie Kagawa) or Hermione Granger. Or maybe Lucy Pevensie. Why Meghan? She gets Prince Ash. But she can also totally kick butt with her powers and sword fighting. Hermione, because, well, she's super smart and can use magic. Plus she marries a ginger. Haha! Lucy Pevensie because she gets to go to Narnia and becomes a Queen. I want to be a Queen!
I would most like to date... oh, this is easy. Actually, not really. There are way to many attractive men in books. DX Curse you, authors, for making my heart swoon every time I open a book! I'll never find a real guy with such high expectations. Lol. Anyways. Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss is amazing. Also, the aforementioned Prince Ash. And JACE from The Mortal Instruments. And Fang from Maximum Ride (although he's kind of a jerk later). And Alex from Delirium. And Ren from Nightshade. And Sam from Shiver. And Lucas from Born at Midnight. You see? I'd keep going, but I'm getting tired. Just go with the first three. :D



This week's question is:
What book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?
Oh, wow. This question is even more difficult than the other one. I've met so many amazing people online. Really, I love all that "inner circle" of people I've met on Twitter and Blogger Chat (the ones I always talk to). Ece, Akasha, Momo, Patrick, Kai, Kae, Alli, Brielle, Kreag, Katie... have I forgotten someone? Sorry if I did. DX There's too many of you.
I didn't post much this week, because I have AP testing coming up next week, and just sooo much homework. D: Sorry, guys. I'll get back on track as soon as finals (and school) are pretty much over.


ANNOUNCEMENT: Designing blog buttons! :) Please check it out, or at least spread the word!

Weekly Memes:
In My Mailbox
Teaser Tuesday: The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan (Happy Book Birthday!)
Waiting on Wednesday: Witch Song by Amber Argyle (Come back for an author interview the 15th!)

Current Giveaways:

Ends tomorrow! Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter, US only
Ends tomorrow! Firelight by Sophie Jordan Swag, US only
Ends tomorrow! D.F.T.B.A. 400 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY, Int'l/US only
Personalized Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg, US only


Have a fabulous weekend! Happy Reading!!
P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads! And check out myFacebook page! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...