Friday, May 20, 2011

Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop (20)

It's Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Parajunkee and Crazy for Books (respectively)! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!
This week's question is:
It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...
This kind of makes me laugh because I always ask authors to answer this question, but I can't really think of any myself off the top of my head. *ponders*
  1. Caffeine is no way, shape, or form makes me hyper. In fact, I think it makes me sleepier.
  2. When I really, really, really like a book, and I've just finished it, I pace around my room to walk off the "hangover."
  3. I bite the ends of my nails when I'm nervous, or just for something to do. It always chips off my nail polish, and really bothers me.
  4. Speaking of things to do, eating is definitely something I do just for the heck of it. I like to keep my mouth moving, and food is the only way to shut me up. Sometimes I chew gum so much my jaw is sore.
  5. I hate touching. Touching things, touching people, things touching me... just... stay out of my bubble. I'm kind of a germophobe, I guess.

This week's question is:
 "If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?"
Ok. This one is kind of easy, and kind of difficult. I would really love to see Narnia. I mean, the movies are gorgeous enough, but the real thing?? :D C.S. Lewis' books are my all-time favorites. And of course, Harry Potter's world is also something I'd want to spend a day in, but it's so large, I'm not really sure what I'd do there. I'd rather read a book from a window of Cair Paravel or something. :)

Reviews:
Daimon by Jennifer Armentrout

Author Interview:
Amber Argyle, Witch Song (eBook Tour)

Weekly Memes:
Teaser Tuesday: Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren

Have a fabulous weekend! Happy Reading!! 
Who's going to see this?!?
P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads! And check out myFacebook page! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...