This week's question is:
It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...
This kind of makes me laugh because I always ask authors to answer this question, but I can't really think of any myself off the top of my head. *ponders*
- Caffeine is no way, shape, or form makes me hyper. In fact, I think it makes me sleepier.
- When I really, really, really like a book, and I've just finished it, I pace around my room to walk off the "hangover."
- I bite the ends of my nails when I'm nervous, or just for something to do. It always chips off my nail polish, and really bothers me.
- Speaking of things to do, eating is definitely something I do just for the heck of it. I like to keep my mouth moving, and food is the only way to shut me up. Sometimes I chew gum so much my jaw is sore.
- I hate touching. Touching things, touching people, things touching me... just... stay out of my bubble. I'm kind of a germophobe, I guess.
Daimon by Jennifer Armentrout
Mariam Maarouf, Rosie
Amber Argyle, Witch Song (eBook Tour)
Teaser Tuesday: Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren
Have a fabulous weekend! Happy Reading!!
|Who's going to see this?!?|