Friday, May 27, 2011

Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop (21)

Notice: I will be at a church retreat starting Friday afternoon through Sunday afternoon. In My Mailbox post will be put off until Monday, as will the majority of other blogging/socializing. I need to take a much-needed break. :) Just taking the chance to breathe a bit before I jump into super-active summer blogging and planning my birthday palooza. :D


It's Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Parajunkee and Crazy for Books (respectively)! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!
This week's question is:
How many books do you read in a week?? And in what format do you read them, or listen to them?
It really depends. On a good week, I could probably read, oh, five books. In a bad week, one, if any. I only read print books, since I like to read books at my own pace. The only time I've ever done audio books is in school. I'll read eBook or traditional, depending on the format I have it in. Usually traditional if I have both.

This week's question is:
What book-to-movie adaptation have you most liked? Which have you disliked?
Um... somehow, I don't have the ability to compare movies like I do with books. I just don't remember what movies I've seen. So because the last one is coming out soon, I'm just going to say that I loved the first Harry Potter the most. And well, I think most people can agree that the Eragon movie wasn't so hot, even though I love the books. I'm done here.

By the way, I hope everybody that went to BEA knows I hate them. Just letting you know. And to think I was just in NYC in March. I AM JEALOUS OF YOU AND HATE YOU ALL. I hope you brought me books. :)

Reviews:
Waterfall (ARC)
Cascade (ARC)

Author Interviews:
Tony Bertauski (eBook Tour)

Giveaways:
Splash into Summer Giveaway Hop- Runs till Tuesday!

Weekly Features:
It's Monday! What I'm reading/listening to...
Teaser Tuesday: Half-Blood by Jennifer Armentrout
Waiting on Wednesday: Torrent by Lisa T. Bergren


Have a fabulous weekend! Happy Reading!! 
School. Is. Out. Kind of.
P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads! And check out myFacebook page! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...