Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

Aw... I'm always flattered and shocked beyond belief when I'm given an award. E and K at E&K Family Book Review have been sweet enough to think of me and give me this award. 

In order to receive this award, I must: 1) Admit 7 random things about myself; and 2) Pass the award along to 5 other Versatile Bloggers.

Here goes:
  1. Caffeine makes me sleepy.
  2. I am cranky beyond reason if I don't get enough sleep (meaning around nine hours... something that rarely happens.)
  3. Don't touch my stuff. You hear me? DON'T. TOUCH. MY. STUFF. I will be very angry if you do. Very possessive here...
  4. I like organization. Stacks of clean, white paper make me happy. I will not borrow notebook paper from other people in school because I want all of my paper to match.
  5. I hate the smell of cheese. I won't eat plain cheese, either, with the exception of cheese sticks. The rest has to be melted, baked, in a sauce, in a soup, et cetera.
  6. Vacuum cleaners annoy the crap out of me. Their noise. It just... *shudders*
  7. I like blue, purple, and silver. And sushi.
Well then. There we go! I'm starting to get sick of "random things about me." Can't we do something more interesting next time? Like, write a song about rubber ducks and choreograph a tango to it?

Anyways, I am giving this award to...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...