Sunday, May 8, 2011

Winners, Greetings, and an Announcement

I think I'll go with the greetings first. :) First off, HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY. To all you wonderful mothers and mothers-to-be, thank you for everything that you do for your children. Even if we may seem like stubborn, ignorant, disobedient teenagers (Heheheh.), we do love and appreciate you. This video blew my mind. Enjoy.
Next, I have some winners to announce for two of the three giveaways that ended yesterday. :D My D.F.T.B.A. giveaway will get a special post. :)
The winner of a finished copy of Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter is...
Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1)
Judy, whose favorite supernatural being is "vampires!! Have always read about them."

The five winners of Firelight swag are...
Wanda F.
Erinberry
ArtsyBookishGal
Sakira
Ronyka 7

Congrats to the winners, and thank you to everybody for following and entering!

***The winners were chosen by random.org and have been notified. They will have 72 hours (until May 11) to reply.

And finally, my announcement. Some of you have probably seen several bloggers going on break, or apologizing for being MIA. Most of these people are probably in high school or college, and sadly, I fall into one of those categories. Finals and AP testing are coming up, and I'm going to be busy studying till my brain becomes a pile of mush. Plus there are band banquets, orchestra banquets, senior goodbye parties, and a bunch of other end-of-year stuff. (No, I'm not a senior. But I have to make a video for the party.) And then I have two major Chinese projects, English projects, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera! (Heehee get the allusion?) SIGH. I don't have the time to be making an IMM this week, but hopefully I'll get next week's weekly memes in. So thanks for your patience, guys. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...