Friday, June 3, 2011

Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop (22)

It's Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Parajunkee and Crazy for Books (respectively)! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!
This week's question is:
What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying.)
First off, LOL to this week's question. Secondly, I had no idea what to answer because a) I don't know what a zombie's kryptonite is; and b) I don't really care who Mel Gibson is. I Googled "zombies weakness" and figured that you just have to remove the brain/somehow damage the head. So I'll be storing up on hammers, axes, swords, and many other items with sharp, sharp edges.
This week's question is:
Share your favorite post from the last month and tell us why it's close to your heart!
Um... WHAT? I... don't really have one. Heh. I'll just go eat a cookie now.

Author Interview:

Weekly Memes:
Teaser Tuesday: Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
Waiting on Wednesday: Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick

Winner Announcement:

YAY I received an award!! :D AND OMFG. SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE. Take a look at what I'm up to this summer! ;)

LAST BUT NOT LEAST AND VERY, VERY IMPORTANT: If you haven't noticed already, my blog has a few new decorations. That's because MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP AND I AM HAVING A PALOOZA. I like "palooza." It's a fun word. Anyways. There will be GIVEAWAYS. And if you want to take part, please FILL IN THIS WINNER CONTACT FORM

CALLING ALL AUTHORS AND BLOGGERS AND GOOD OL' REGULAR READERS: If you would like to take part in this event, email me!!

Sorry if I haven't posted much this week. I'm a bit behind on reviews, but I've been so caught up in my birthday palooza and saying goodbye to my friends for the summer and everything...

I think I'm done talking.

Have a fabulous weekend! Happy Reading!! 
P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads! And check out myFacebook page! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...