Thursday, June 9, 2011

Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop (23)

It's Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Parajunkee and Crazy for Books (respectively)! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!
This week's question is:
The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box and says "you and your favorite character (from a book of course!) can switch places!" Who are you going to switch with?
Oh, wow. This is such a difficult question. Mainly because there are so many great female heroines that I adore out there, but also because there are just too many hot boys I want to hang out with. ;) I think... my top favorite would be Anna. From Anna and the French Kiss. Why? Etienne St. Clair, of course. And also, she lives in PARIS. I mean, come on! Who doesn't want to live there? I've always wanted to be an exchange student. I think that would be amazing. This does mean I'm giving up Prince Ash and Aiden and Jace, though... *sniffles*


This week's question is:
Who is the author that you are dying to meet?
There are soooo many amazing authors out there! I would have to say Cassandra Clare, J.K. Rowling, or Rick Riordan. I really can't choose just one. :/ I think I'd know what to say to them, though. :)

Review:
Voice of the Undead by Jason Henderson
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers

Movie Review:

Author Interview:
Donna L. Peterson (eBook Blog Tour)

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! Take a look at what I'm reading and listening to!
Teaser Tuesday: Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Waiting on Wednesday: Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

There's an awesome giveaway feature going on at A Book Vacation! And I designed the button! Check out my "Design" page for more info if you're interested!

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm going to ALA!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST AND VERY, VERY IMPORTANT: If you haven't noticed already, my blog has a few new decorations. That's because MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP AND I AM HAVING A PALOOZA. I like "palooza." It's a fun word. Anyways. There will be GIVEAWAYS. And if you want to take part, please FILL IN THIS WINNER CONTACT FORM.


Have a fabulous weekend! Happy Reading!! 
P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads! And check out myFacebook page! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...