Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm Going to ALA!

Oh. Wow. After typing that title, I read it again. And again. Because that IS THE SINGLE MOST AMAZING PIECE OF INFORMATION THAT HAS MADE MY ENTIRE SUMMER. I am going to ALA!!!!! Squeal!!!!!!! I am so. Freaking. Excited. I've never been to something like this, so I will embrace the experience like no other! And the best part? It barely took any convincing on my part! Probably because we have friends on the way in Baton Rouge... anyways, OHMIGOSHSQUEAL. I'm sorry. I (probably) won't act this unprofessional there. Since I'm not exactly sure what to be doing, I will be reading the posts from other more experienced bloggers who know what to do. Phew. Don't want to make a fool of myself. Sadly, I will only go on Saturday, but I'm hoping there will be plenty of great authors there! Like Cassandra Clare!!! Ohmigosh!!! And Alex Flinn and Lisa Desrochers and Orson Scott Card and and and... *breathes heavily* I can't even think straight. I CAN'T WAIT. 

Sorry. You probably could've skipped that entire paragraph. But the most important message I want to convey tonight is I WANT TO MEET YOU. Blogger, publisher, author! I want to see you there! Put a face to the name! Especially if you're somebody I've gotten to know through Twitter or chats! I'm really, really, really hoping for a teen blogger out there that's going, because I don't want to be left out! We have to meet up! So, if you are going EMAIL ME and we can text and give each other pictures or whatever. Whoot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...