Friday, June 3, 2011

It's Finally Here!!!

Are you excited? Because I sure am! SUMMER IS HERE. WHOOOOOOT. This summer I am basically under house-arrest, but that's alright! I will be hitting the library at least once a week to check out books and movies and such. The reason I can't leave the house is because of my kidney disease... *sigh* Poor Martha and George.

Anyways, other than driver's ed and flute lessons and morning runs, I will be inside. All. Day. I have to keep myself busy, right? I've compiled two lists, one of books and one of movies. I intend to read/watch all of these by the end of summer!


And why else is this summer going to be awesome? Because there will be at least one giveaway hop, and I will be having my very first annual BIRTHDAY PALOOZA. Heck, yeah. I am excited. So... without further ado, here is my book list (bold ones are for review):
  • Shade series by Jeri Smith-Ready
  • Skinjacker series by Neal Shusterman
  • Zombies vs. Unicorns by various authors
  • The Host by Stephenie Meyer
  • Soul Screamers by Rachel Vincent
  • Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
  • The White Darkness by Geraldine McCaughrean
  • The Vampire Diaries series by L.J. Smith
  • Strange Angels series by Lilith St. Crow
  • Septimus Heap series by Angie Sage
  • Burned, Impulse, and Crank series by Ellen Hopkins
  • Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs
  • Cloaked and Beastly by Alex Flinn
  • Heavenly series and Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens
  • Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
  • Steel by Carrie Vaughn
  • Falling Under by Gwen Hayes
  • Wither by Lauren DeStefano
  • Blue Bloods series by Melissa de la Cruz
  • Millennium series by Stief Larsson
  • The Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting
  • Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon
  • The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth
  • House of Night series by P.C. Cast
  • If I Stay by Gayle Foreman
  • Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
  • Kingdom Keepers series by Ridley Pearson (partial re-read)
  • A World Without Heroes by Brandon Mull
  • The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare (re-read so I can read COFA!)
  • The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini (re-read so I'm prepared for Inheritance!)
  • Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer (after being surrounded by Twilight haters, these guys need another chance)
  • Clarity by Kim Harrington
  • Ender's Saga by Orson Scott Card
  • Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
  • The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
  • Tantalize series by Cynthia Leitich Smith
  • Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr
  • Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  • Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
  • Beastly by Alex Flinn
  • The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan
  • Scorpia Rising by Anthony Horowitz
  • The Emperor of Nihon-Ja by John Flanagan
  • Hex Hall series by Rachel Hawkins
  • Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
  • Haven by Kristi Cook
  • Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
  • The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
  • Die for Me by Amy Plum
  • The Liar Society  by Lisa and Laura Roecker
  • Half-Blood by Jennifer Armentrout
  • Ganzfield by Kate Kaynak
  • Fins Are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs
  • Voice of the Undead by Jason Henderson
  • Vanish by Sophie Jordan
  • Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
  • Pretty Bad Things by C.J. Skuse
  • Redheart by Jackie Gamber
  • Abandon by Meg Cabot
  • Numbers series by Rachel Ward
  • Enclave by Ann Aguirre
Oh, wow. I'm a little scared now. Most of those are series, too. Also note that this list will continue to grow as review requests come in. However, I think I should finish if I go with my goal of one book a day... (I'm going to get so behind on reviews, LOL.) 

I CAN DO THIS. *cracks knuckles* ...Ow.
And my movie list! For those of you that don't know me, I'm not much of a TV/movie watcher. I just didn't have the time...
  • The Devil Wears Prada
  • Vampires Suck
  • Step Up
  • Wild Child
  • Camp Rock 2
  • Monte Carlo
  • Journey to the Center of the Earth
  • Revenge of the Bridesmaids
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • Dirty Dancing
  • 17 Again
  • Mean Girls 2
  • Titanic (Yes, I haven't seen it!!!)
  • Pocahontas II
  • Fantasia
  • Harry Potter 7, Parts I and II (I know, kill me now. It's okay. We plan to have a party.)
  • Social Network
  • Beastly
  • Juno
  • Despicable Me
  • I Am Number Four
  • Pursuit of Happiness
  • Forest Gump
  • Mulan (this is a re-watch, haha!)
  • Prom
Not as scary as my book list, but still.

So yeah, guys! Are you ready for your summer?? Tell me what you're going to do this summer, and be sure to keep an eye out for my BIRTHDAY PALOOZA, starting July 31st! And if you haven't already, fill out this GIVEAWAY CONTACT FORM for the Palooza!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...