Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award


Aw... Lexi from The YA Book Nook has given me this award! She's so sweet. And funny, too. Go visit her blog and read her ten facts!


Speaking of facts, I must write ten random ones about myself and pass this award on to ten people. So without further ado, here are mine: (By the way, I'm really running out of these. Next time, can we have a more specific question?)

  1. My favorite colors are blue, purple, and silver. But really I love all colors. I even like gray.
  2. I used to have a strange obsession with cows. Don't ask. Oh, and I spelled it COWZ.
  3. I'm not a make-up person. I can't put on mascara without stabbing myself in the eye with the wand thingy. Which is why I almost never wear make-up. Too much of a hassle anyways.
  4. I'm obsessed with keeping things in order. My colored pencils and markers? Rainbow order. My books? Listed by author's last name. Then again, my friend's mom's books follow the Dewey Decimal system.
  5. I hate crayons. They smell weird.
  6. I also hate Play-Doh. Another weird smelly thing.
  7. I love Post-It notes. I write my to-dos on them. Or just list things. I have 15 pads of them because I constantly keep lists.
  8. I'm kind of bipolar. I can go from be super loud and outgoing or shy. Happy or pissed. Bossy or cute and innocent.
  9. I'm a pescatarian. It's a type of vegetarian where I don't eat meat, but I do eat seafood.
  10. I'm... Asian. *gasp* Did you know that? (Told you I was running out of random facts.)
And the ten amazing people/blogs I'm passing this award on to...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...