Monday, June 6, 2011

Movie Review: Kung Fu Panda 2


Kung Fu Panda 2



Directed By: Jennifer Yuh

Written By: Jonathan Aibel, Glenn Berger
Starring: Jack Black, Angelina Jolie, Dustin Hoffman

Photobucket 
Po joins forces with a group of new kung-fu masters to take on an old enemy with a deadly new weapon.
This is the first animated film I've seen in theatres in a while, and it was worth every penny. Well, almost every penny. I'm still not the hugest fan of 3-D, and since we were too late for the regular showing, we had to watch the 3-D one. Despite that part, I loved every bit of Kung Fu Panda 2. It was not lacking in typical squishy panda humor, butt-kicking action scenes, and even some mushy parts.


This movie had plenty of LOL scenes just like the first one, and it's even better. Po learns more about his past, and it brings him to question who he really is. I loved learning his back story because I always wondered how the heck a goose produced a panda. It made no sense of all. Speaking of which, that goose can't say a sentence without "noodles" in it.


And of course, all of Jackie Chan's lines (yes, all three of them) made me laugh because his Asian accent is just so great.


This sequel has by far exceeded my expectations, and I'm really hoping there's a third one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...