Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (25)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)
I don't want tea or strawberries. I don't want Gabriel to be my attendant right now. I want him to sit here with me and be my friend. I want to know he won't be punished for it later. I want us both to be free.
     Maybe if I ever work out a plan to escape, I can bring him with me. I think he would like the harbor.
~From Wither by Lauren DeStefano (ARC)

Note: The text featured in this post is from an Advanced Reader's Copy (ARC). Changes may have been made in the final proof.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesday post, or share your two 'teasers' in a comment here (if you don't have a blog). Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...