Friday, July 22, 2011

Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop (28)

It's Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read, and The Book Blogger Hop hosted by Crazy for Books! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!
This week's question is:
Name 3 authors that you would love to sit down and spend an hour or a meal with just talking about either their books or get advice on writing from?
J.K. Rowling, definitely. Also, Rick Riordan. I can't get enough of his mythological books. And...  er... I just finished The Iron Knight. I would love to learn more about the faery kingdom Julie Kagawa created. So I guess my answer is partly correlated with which books I've recently read. The more recent, the more hungry I am to know about the books.


This week's question is:
What's the ONE GENRE that you wish you could get into, but just can't?
That's an obvious one. Horror. I'm a scaredy-cat, okay? But I can read just about anything else.

Alright, alright. I know, guys. I totally failed this week. I didn't put up anything other than the usual weekly memes. That's because I've had stuff going on, and I've been busy putting together the birthday palooza coming up later on. And it's taking a lot longer than I thought. But I PROMISE I will get back on track. My list of to-be-reviewed books is definitely piling up!

Check out my teaser from Alex Rider, what I'm waiting on, and what I received this week!  Also, the awesome Kris and Hikari from Imaginary Reads invited me over to their blog for a pre-birthday palooza celebration interview. I would love it if you checked it out!

Have a fabulous weekend! Happy Reading!!
P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads! And check out my Facebook page! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...