Friday, July 29, 2011

Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop (29)

It's Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read, and The Book Blogger Hop hosted by Crazy for Books! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!
This week's question is:
Let's step away from books for a second and get personal. What T-shirt slogan best describes you?
LOL.


This week's question is:
Highlight one book you have received this week (for review, from the library, purchased at the store, etc.) that you can’t wait to dig into!
Leviathan by Scott Westerfield. The Uglies kind of fell for me, so I'm hoping he's going to redeem himself!

Review:
Torrent by Lisa T. Bergren

Author Interview:

Current Giveaways:
OVERPROTECTED BLOG TOUR Giveaway: US only
The Odd Job Squad: International
*Please fill in my WINNER CONTACT FORM for the Birthday Palooza- starting on Sunday!!

Others:
Happy Book Birthday to... This post has cupcakes and doggies! What more could you want?
NEW FEATURE: iLive, iLaugh, iLove, iListen! Please check it out! :)

Weekly Memes:
Teaser Tuesday: If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Waiting on Wednesday: The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

Have a fabulous weekend! Happy Reading!!
This is the epic picture of the week. Click for larger size!
P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads! And check out my Facebook page! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...