Thursday, July 14, 2011

This Is It, Guys.

That's right. Tomorrow is the release of the very. Last. One. You know what I'm talking about? 
Yes. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part II. Every single time I watch a video about this movie, I tear up. Because it's always about the actors and directors and producers sadfacing about how they will never come back to this set again. SOB. I hate it when people get teary, because I get teary. 
Tumblr_lobyrzb3yf1qa91w9o1_500_large
Sadly, I have certain issues that will not allow me to go out and see a midnight showing of this movie (cough, kidney disease), but I will be seeing it. Eventually. Because I don't like super full theaters and I'm going with a group of my friends, we're waiting until next next weekend until we see it.
Until then, we're watching the first seven movies, split up into a four-day marathon. What are you guys doing to celebrate/grieve the ending of this awesome book/movie series?
Speaking of the books, I don't even own them. I know. It's sad. But I'm asking for them for my birthday, so hopefully my mother will understand... *crosses fingers* I mean, it can't get more obvious than getting up to her face and screaming "I WANT HARRY POTTER!" every day. I'm that desperate.

While we're waiting, I've gone ahead and changed the wallpaper on my laptop to a Harry Potter one. And I've amused myself with parodies. For instance, Hillywood did a really great one.
This is it. Even with the movie series finally all coming out, it's not like we're never going to read the books or watch the movies again. Thank you, J.K. Rowling, for writing a fantastical series that has changed all of our lives. Never before has literature affected so many people in so many ways. The magic of Harry Potter will indeed remain with us forever.
Tumblr_loc1j0jwyy1qlqzh6o1_500_large

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...