Friday, August 5, 2011

Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop (30)

It's Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read, and The Book Blogger Hop hosted by Crazy for Books! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!
This week's question is:
Talk about the book that most influenced your life (was it a book that turned you from an average to an avid reader, did it help you deal with a particularly difficult situation, does it bring comfort every time you read it?)
I don't think there's ever been one book that has really influenced me. Books have always been my comfort, my happy escape from the world (books are my drugs ;D), my way of ignoring the stress of school and life for a while. So all of them, in that way, influence me. And I've always been an avid reader (I honestly can't remember when I wasn't), so I obviously can't remember what changed me. Must be in the genes.

This week's question is:
What is one ARC that you would love to get your hands on right now?
Hm... despite the fact that I am under an ARC overload, I would absolutely love, love, love if I got an ARC of Inheritance by Christopher Paolini. If there are even going to be any. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR THIS BOOK? Oh, and The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan. I love his books.

My BIRTHDAY PALOOZA event has begun! If you haven't joined in on the fun (awesome guests, amazing giveaways), click HERE! You don't want to miss it. ;)

Review:
The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima

Current Giveaways:
SUMMER GIVEAWAY HOP: US Only, August 1-7, 2011
The Odd Job Squad: International, Ends August 14
*Please fill in my WINNER CONTACT FORM for the BIRTHDAY PALOOZA, which has started!

Weekly Memes:
Teaser Tuessday: Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
Waiting on Wednesday: Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Feature:

Have a fabulous weekend! Happy Reading!!
P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads! And check out my Facebook page! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...