Friday, August 12, 2011

Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop (31)

It's Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read, and The Book Blogger Hop hosted by Crazy for Books! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!
This week's question is:
How has your reading habits changed since you were a teen? or If you are still a teen what new genres are you in love with currently?
I'm a teen, so I suppose I have to answer the latter question. I'm actually just getting into YA. I read middle grade books all through middle school with a few exceptions (Eragon in fourth grade, The Mortal Instruments in seventh, etc), but I never really got into it until I started blogging. Generally, I've found more book loves in middle grade (not characters, just the books), but I'm warming up to this genre. I mean, it's big. It's vast. There's so many options in YA... something for everyone! Although all the typical soulmate-romance mush is getting on my nerves.


This week's question is:
Let’s talk crazy book titles! Highlight one or two (or as many as you like!) titles in your personal collection that have the most interesting titles! If you can’t find any, feel free to find one on the internet!
Ohhh. My personal collection? Not sure I have many, then.


The Internet is a wonderful, wonderful place.
I'm really not sure if the second one is age-appropriate.


My BIRTHDAY PALOOZA event has begun! If you haven't joined in on the fun (awesome guests, amazing giveaways), click HERE! You really don't want to miss it. ;)


With the birthday palooza, event, I've totally failed on regular blogging duties. I have the usual memes and one post. But it will return to normal next week!


In My Mailbox
Teaser Tuesday: Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Waiting on Wednesday: Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
iLive, iLaugh, iLove, iListen: Copyrights and Such
Chosen Blog Tour Excerpt and Giveaway


Have a fabulous weekend! Happy Reading!!
P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads! And check out my Facebook page! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...