Friday, August 26, 2011

Follow Friday and The Book Blogger Hop (33)

It's Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee and Allison Can Read, and The Book Blogger Hop hosted by Crazy for Books! Please comment and link your blog! I'd love to check it out!

This week's question is:
In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet, for real?
UNICORNS. YEAHHHH! They're too awesome. Okay, I suppose most renditions of unicorns don't make them suitable boyfriends (with the exception of Fablehaven by Brandon Mull). Fine... I'm going to forget religious morals for a second and say an angel. But not a fallen one. The way they have to control themselves and stay innocent... it makes them hot. Teehee.


This week's question is:
Non-book-related this week! Do you have pets?
I'm pretty sure we've already done this one before. o_O But okay, I'll answer it again. Yes! A turtle. Also, my sister has a fish. And of course, my dear beloved Chihuahua named Panpan (pronounced "pen-pen").
Reviews:

Author Interview:
Ciye Cho, Shiewo: A Fantasy Flight to Adventure
Michael GrantGone series

Current Giveaways:
The Chosen Blog Tour Giveaway: International
THIS IS THE LAST WEEKEND!! BIRTHDAY PALOOZA Giveaways (28 Total): Some International, Most US Only, Ends August 28!!

Weekly Memes:
Teaser Tuesday: Torrent by Lisa T. Bergren
Waiting on Wednesday: Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

Have a fabulous weekend! Happy Reading!!
P.S. Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Goodreads! And check out my Facebook page!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...