Thursday, December 29, 2011

And... I'M BACK.

I kid you not. After these months of spontaneous Tweets, a few Facebook status posts, and the occasional email update, I've decided that... I'm bored, okay? The break was nice, but I think it's time to get down to business.


Besides, I've missed you all. ;)


The blog will slowly be turning back into what it once was. I am still aiming to get a blog design. I don't know when that will happen, if ever. But it's not the most important thing.


I have learned that one should not over-stress oneself. Meaning I will not be doing weekly memes, well, weekly. I used to be one of those one-post-a-day (keeps the doctor away) people, but it's not necessary, and seems more like a filler. I'm sure you guys want more meaningful posts, right?


Another change: I love new books, I really do. But why read only them when there are plenty of already published books that could use some attention? I think it'll keep things interesting by doing a mix of both.


Since I've missed out so much, it'll be a while before I get back on top of things. I need to get back into the rhythm of blogging. Sadly, I've missed out on all these end-of-year celebrations. Hopefully I can join in next year. I will be doing a post of top 2011 books, as it seems like every other blog will be doing. Other than that, this year will be over, and I can't wait to start afresh with the new year. It's going to be awesome. I can feel it.


Enjoy the rest of your holidays, people. :) There's been a noticeable lack of postmen coming to my door. I can't wait to get back into this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...